I am "in my 40's".
I do not feel like I am in my 40's.
And honestly, I don't want to be "in my 40's".
Yes, yes, yes...I appreciate the fact that I'm healthy. Every day. Swear.
But I want to be 27!
Is that so wrong?
I feel blessed. Blessed to have 3 beautiful children. I never envisioned myself being a mommy of 3. Often times, hubby and I still talk about it in disbelief. But then we see our Ava girl...and realize it's true. And we wonder what we ever did before she came along. She is such a gift. And she brings such joy to our home.
I am truly thankful for...
- 3 healthy, strong-willed, smart and beautiful children.
- a loving, caring husband (who gives great gifts...just sayin')
- my folks still being with us and able to share the joy that comes with watching our Ava growing up
- living in this amazing country that has given us so much opportunity (even though I often wonder why said folks couldn't have gone to Cali instead of Canada)
- my fantabulous friends...you know who you are and you make a girl feel so loved today and every day.
I am also selfishly thankful for...
- botox...have not had to go there yet but it is nice to know it's there if and when a girl needs it.
- coffee and cosmos...not necessarily in that order.
- no greys...yet. 'nuff said.
- facebook. twitter. blogging. my connection to the outside world on what could have been a lonely mat leave.
- and YOU...my readers. not even two months into this game and feeling pretty good about my following.
Happy Birthday to me.