Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore : Black & White

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I Wore : Black & White

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.
And I end up wearing a variation of this outfit almost daily as I run around furiously trying to finish my shopping.
Anyone else feel like it's never.ending?
I always have good intentions to finish early.
Wrap leisurely.
It has never happened.
Made tougher this year by the fact that it's been unseasonably mild.
Not that I'm complaining.

Turtleneck Mango
Sweater - Dex
Belt Banana Republic
Leggings Aritzia
Knee Socks - Winners 
Boots - Brown's Couture
There. 
Now I feel like finishing that shopping.
And that's what I'm wearing on Wednesday.

pleated poppy

13 comments :

  1. You look great! I love those socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful choice for running around getting that last shopping complete. Your awesome look, is comfy and stylish looking!

    Looks like you didn't encounter the snow we woke up to yesterday... posted a few pics. Thankfully the roads are good driving condition.

    Happy Wednesday, xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that last picture of you in the snow! So cute! :) I am in love with this sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your last shot...with snow perfection! Such a very stylish shopper you are my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable outfit! Sweaters are my favorite!! I have everyone shopping done except my own kids...lol...I need to get on it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are great boot socks I'd love you to link this up to my what we wore party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of this - especially the belt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER CUTE. LOVE the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome. Love the last photo! By the way...you've got (e)mail... =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look fantastic -- can't believe the beautiful snow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...