Ava Grace's Closet: What WE Wore Wednesday

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What WE Wore Wednesday

Wednesday.
How I love thee -
T-shirt - Esprit
Necklace - Costa Blanca
Shorts (w belt) - Jack
And little miss wore a crisp white dress. 
My very favorite on the little.
Dress - Le Petit Ourse by Miniman
Her "mama you be crazy" close up -
The Original Baby Girl wrote us off is noticeably absent this week due to what feels like one big sleepover. play date. mall visit.
Linking it up with The Pleated Poppy and www.nomodellady.com again this week.
Head over and have a peek at the other lovelies if you're able -
pleated poppy

12 comments :

  1. I love white dresses on little ones too! The trouble is keeping them that crisp white :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you needed for the first picture was a fan blowing at your hair! Smokin =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. White dresses are part of the reason I want to have a daughter! Just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than crisp white on those littles... but Lilah's are only white for the first wear, and then they're more of an off-white/mother-of-pearl type of deal. Still... gorgeous!

    And I LOVE that necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super love that necklace! Both of you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... I think you were on Charlie's Angels! You are looking gorgeous! And I love crisp white. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so beautiful! Love the crisp clean colors! LOVE the fierce pose too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oolala!! I think Ava has a competition! are you taking her place??xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. your daughter is adooooorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so need a new pair of jeans this winter too! You have a beautiful family! I'm following you and hopping over from the finding new friends blog hop! Hope you can stop by! http://www.pinkpoodlebows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...